Detectable Glove Dispenser Enclosed
“Enclosed dispenser unit to accommodate standard size boxes of 100 disposable gloves, keeping an area tidy whilst providing easy access to gloves.
Manufactured from Detectamet’s unique polymer from which pieces can be identified by metal detectors and X-ray inspection systems.
Supplied with keyhole points to enable wall fitting, these low weight but tough products are ideal for all production areas because they are easy to clean with drainage slots in the base units.
Ensures hygienic dispersal
Avoid the problems associated with damaged boxes
Will accept standard boxes of 100 Detectamet Detectable Gloves
Easy to clean
Metal Detectable and X-Ray Visible
Width – 250mm (9 3/4″)
Depth – 70mm (2 3/4″)
Height – 1 box 140mm (5 1/2″)”
- For other colours, configurations or sizes not listed here, please refer to our Stock & Supply.
- Accommodate standard size boxes of 100 disposable gloves
- Detectable polymer construction
- Supplied with keyhole points to enable wall fitting
- Easy to clean with drainage slots in the base units
Items listed on this web site are maintained as stock items as much as possible where supply is typically 2-5 days from ordering.
Stock availability can be subject to unexpected demand or supplier constraints beyond Inspection Systems control and supply status will be advised as soon as possible if affected.
Can’t find what you’re looking for in Detectamet Products
We can order other items from our supply partners by Special Order. To view the full range please visit www.metal-detectable-products.com
Can’t find what you’re looking for in Test Pieces Products
If you would like to place a Special Order please provide us with the relevant product codes, descriptions or images where possible. Special Order items are subject to the following conditions:
- Special Order – Standard Supply – Special Order items are included on the next stock supply order, typically 4 to 8 weeks to supply subject to availability with the supplier.
- Special Order – Urgent Supply – Customers can place a Special Order for urgent supply where freight costs from the supplier is at the Customer’s expense, supply is typically 1-2 weeks subject to availability with the supplier.
NOTE: Inspection Systems reserves the right not to quote or supply items not listed on the above websites (eg: if not viable due to supplier or freight constraints).